- 1 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot espresso or strong brewed coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream, for serving
Step 1: In a microwave safe bowl, pour milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
Step 2: Cover your bowl with plastic wrap. Place a small hole in the plastic wrap to allow steam to vent out.
Step 3: Microwave for 1-2 minutes. The milk should be hot. Whisk until the milk is foamy.
Step 4: Pour espresso or coffee into a mug and add in the pumpkin mixture.
Step 5: Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
This recipe is best enjoyed with a warm croissant. Hope you enjoy and let us know what else you would like to try.