- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350. Follow the instructions per the box of Brownie mix. Spread 2 cups of your mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
Step 2: In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour and vanilla together until you get a smooth texture. Add in your eggs and beat on low until everything is mixed together. Spread this over the brownie batter in your other dish and then top this layer with the remaining brownie batter. To add a swirl patter, use a knife to cut into the batter.
Step 3: Bake for 28-32 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean). Cool completely. Finish off by spreading frosting on top.
This dish is best served with a cold glass of milk. We hope you enjoy this recipe and feel free to let us know what else you would like to try.