- 1 3/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
Step 1: Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
Step 2: Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and beat for two minutes until creamy.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into your pie crust.
Step 4: Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 50 minutes.
Step 5: Let cool.
This recipe is best enjoyed warm with a large scoop of whipped cream. Use the hashtag #1AMcooks to share your dishes and let us know other recipes you would like to try.