Start your morning off right with this healthy take on a salted caramel mocha smoothie! Instead of caramel sauce, this recipe uses sweet dates to match the essence of caramel without the added guilt.
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder, optional
- 3 pitted dates (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes if not soft)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup ice
Step 1: Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
This dish is best served for breakfast or lunch as a quick and easy meal-on-the-go option. Use the hashtag #DKMCrecipes to share your dishes and let us know other recipes you would like to try.