Wreaths aren’t just for December. With a few simple craft supplies, you can easily create your own fall wreath that’s perfect for autumn or any time of the year. Here’s how!
Watch this video for a quick overview of the process:
- 10” floral hoop
- Artificial flowers
- Dried eucalyptus
- Additional décor, such as a cutout word or phrase
- Scrap piece of leather (optional)
- Glue (super or hot)
- Step 1: Cut the yarn into eight to ten 36-inch lengths
- Step 2: Tie and glue the yarn to the ring as shown
- Step 3: Trim the yarn fringe to the desired length
- Step 4: Glue the flowers and eucalyptus in place
- Step 5: Attach additional décor
- Step 6: Apply the leather strip as a hanging strap (optional)
- Step 7: Allow the glue to fully dry
Once your wreath is dry, it will be ready to display on your door, shelf, mantel or other space in your home. We hope this project helps brighten your home for the holidays!