Does Buying Make Sense For You?
27 April 2016
Owning a home provides numerous financial benefits, but most importantly, gaining equity for your future. The spring market is upon us, and with continued low rates and low down payment options, it may be the right time to consider buying a home.
Here are some of the benefits of buying a home that you may not have considered.
- Builds equity
- Gives you the freedom to renovate and decorate (inside and out)
- Offers possible homeowner tax benefits
- Provides a stable monthly mortgage payment
- Allows you to gain a sense of community in your new neighborhood
- Pets are permitted
- Builds your landlord’s equity
- Provides no true ability to personalize home (outside)
- Doesn’t offer tax benefits, no tax deductions available
- No control over increases in rent
- Limited sense true sense of community
- Pets may not be allowed
Contact your 1st Advantage Mortgage loan officer today if you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of buying a home.